Thursday 15 January 2009

Been a while!

WOW!! It sure has been a while since I last blogged! You know what, I have so many videos that need to be put onto YouTube! I'm actually trying to start a new project now, it'll be a short horror film! I just decided, "Hey now that I've put all af the New Year's Eve party videos safely on my pc, I just started to tink for a while. So I have decided that I will start a new YouTube project, maybe something I'm into, if you really do know me outside the internet then you may actually be able to recognise some of the actors (friends) that I'll be using! Anyway, I will post a video onto YouTube, a teaser of sorts, about waht it'll be called, when it'll come out etcetera, etcetera! I will hopefully keep you updated soon!

Viva le Blogger!

No comments:

Post a Comment